How to Sell a Car at a Dealership
If you are in the market for a new-to-you vehicle in the Mesa area, you may also be thinking about selling your current vehicle at Cactus Jack's Auto. This allows you to save money on your next vehicle purchase when you put that money toward the next car you select. So, how does selling your car to a dealership work? Cactus Jack's Auto has the details.
How Does Selling Your Car to a Dealership Work?
Learn how to sell your a car at a dealership in just a few simple steps:
- Clean Up Your Car: Having your car washed, detailed, or bringing it in for a tune up are simple ways to boost the value of your vehicle before you have it appraised.
- Write Down the Benefits Of Your Car: Provide a detailed maintenance history, a list of its additional features, and a list of accessories that could make your vehicle a more attractive purchase for the dealership.
- Have Your Car’s Title on Hand: Save time by having your car’s title with you.
- Research Your Car’s Value: Use online tools to determine the current value of your vehicle. These calculations can be used in the negotiation process with the dealership.
What to Expect
Now that your car is prepared for sale, you can follow the steps below:
- Make an Appointment: Set up an appointment to have your vehicle evaluated by the dealership.
- Inspection: In most cases, the Used Car Manager will inspect your vehicle.
- Consider the Offer: Thoroughly consider the offer before deciding whether or not to accept.
Why Sell Your Car to a Dealership?
There are many benefits of selling your car to a dealership rather than trying to sell it on your own.
- Save Time & Avoid Hassles: Selling your car privately can be quite the hassle. You have to advertise the vehicle, set up test drives with potential buyers, and negotiate the price of the vehicle. Selling to a dealership saves a significant amount of time.
- Lower Your New Car Price: You can put the value of your trade toward the cost of your next vehicle.
- Save on Your Taxes: When you trade-in your current vehicle and purchase another vehicle from Cactus Jack's Auto, you only pay the sales tax on the difference between the trade-in value and the cost of your new car.
Sell Your Car to Cactus Jack's Auto Today
If you are interested in selling your car to Cactus Jack's Auto, contact us today to get the process stated. When you work with us, you know that you will be getting a fair and excellent deal on your trade-in.
More from Cactus Jack's Auto
If you’ve been on the hunt for a used vehicle that you can depend on, you know how easy it is to end up in the wrong car! Although there are many benefits to buying used, those who fail to do their research can wind up behind the wheel of a real junker. Knowing what…
Maintaining a used car is no easy task, and drivers from all walks of life may need to learn how to remove stickers from a car at one point or another. Whether you’re cleaning up after a previous owner or moving things around to make a better first impression, the process can be easy and…
When you visit a state as gorgeous as Arizona, you owe it to yourself to explore the scenery! And while there are tons of wonderful parks in Mesa and landmarks in Phoenix, hiking in Tucson is an experience like no other. What are the most popular hiking trails around Tucson? The folks at Cactus Jacks…