Where to Buy GAP Insurance
When you are in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, opting for gap insurance can give you added peace of mind on the roads of Mesa. While gap insurance is optional, it can help if your car is totaled or stolen and you owe more on the loan than what the car is currently worth. A common question we hear at Cactus Jack's Auto is “Where can I buy gap insurance?” Cactus Jack's Auto explains how to secure this affordable and beneficial coverage in the Surprise area.
Places to Purchase Gap Insurance
If you are interested in gap insurance coverage in the Glendale area, you will likely have these three options to choose from:
- From the dealership. When you buy a vehicle from a dealership like Cactus Jack's Auto, you’ll often be offered a gap insurance plan to consider. If this is the case, you can purchase it right from the dealership.
- From your current auto insurance provider. In many cases, your current auto insurance provider also offers gap insurance plans. That coverage can be tacked onto your existing plan.
- From an online insurance company specializing in gap insurance. Purchasing gap insurance from an online provider is another option, but keep in mind that finding a reputable company can be a difficult process. Make sure the company you choose is legitimate before providing any personal or financial information.
Can You Get Gap Insurance After You Buy a Car?
Can you get gap insurance after you buy a car? It is possible, but it depends on a few factors:
- If you are interested in gap insurance from your current auto insurance provider, you’ll need to request it within 30 days of your vehicle purchase. If you currently have gap insurance but want to switch carriers after that 30-day period has ended, most companies will still honor the coverage.
- Online insurance companies that specialize in gap insurance tend to make it easier to secure gap insurance after you have bought your vehicle.
Cactus Jack's Auto Makes Financing Stress-Free
If you still have questions about where to buy gap insurance and how to buy gap insurance, you can always reach out to the team at Cactus Jack's Auto. It is our goal to make automotive financing a hassle-free experience.
More from Cactus Jack's Auto
The Chevrolet Camaro has built a long-time reputation as being an American muscle car with plenty of performance. From its modern revival to its historic past, enthusiasts and experts alike can all agree that when you want a classic American muscle car to peruse the Mesa streets and take to the track, you’ll want…
At Cactus Jack's Auto, we pride ourselves on a full inventory of like-new used vehicles, from a wide variety of top-quality automakers. One of our favorite vehicles from years past is the 2013 Hyundai Sonata, a sporty mid-size sedan that got rave reviews from critics when it first debuted several years ago. If you’re looking for something…
When you browse through our comprehensive selection of vehicles, you’ll find a wide variety of different makes and models that include different configurations. You may even notice the same make and model vehicle with a different trim level or options which can affect pricing. So, what is trim on a car? Today, the experts from…