Should I Buy a Used Luxury Car?
Should you buy a used luxury car instead of a new or used mainstream car? That depends on your driving habits and budget. Either way, Cactus Jack's Auto offers a wide selection of used cars, as well as helpful financing solutions for Mesa and Surprise shoppers. Learn more about the benefits and potential drawbacks to buying a pre-owned luxury vehicle below!
What Are the Benefits?
Why consider buying a used high-end vehicle? Here are two good reasons:
- Premium Design & Luxury: It’s no secret — luxury vehicles are nicer than mainstream vehicles. Their trim levels offer more upscale materials and cutting-edge technologies. Many of today’s coveted features, such as navigation and automatic climate control, first debuted in luxury cars. Even if you buy used, you’ll still get a wide array of comforts for the money.
- Slower Depreciation: New cars depreciate faster than used cars. When you buy a used car, the initial owner has already taken care of much of the depreciation for you. Use Edmunds True Cost to Own® tool to see how a new Honda Accord and a used Mercedes-Benz C-Class compare.
What to Consider
Before buying, keep the following in mind:
- Warranty Coverage: If you buy from a used car dealership, you won’t have access to certified pre-owned benefits. This means you won’t get a CPO warranty. You can, however, purchase an extended warranty if the used car has some warranty coverage left.
- Premium Fuel: Many luxury cars are less fuel-efficient than economy cars, and require premium fuel. If you spend a lot of time cruising through Glendale, your gas expenses will add up quickly.
- Maintenance Costs: In many cases, aftermarket parts can’t be used in a luxury vehicle. You may have to splurge on genuine OEM parts to keep your car performing optimally.
Shop Used Cars at Cactus Jack's Auto in Phoenix!
Cactus Jack's Auto offers one of the largest used car inventories near Avondale and Tucson! Learn more about the benefits of buying used, then contact us to schedule a test drive! Don’t forget to ask about our Buy Here, Pay Here program.
More from Cactus Jack's Auto
Liability insurance is the only type of insurance Arizona requires drivers to carry. Why does it matter? Liability insurance helps cover damages and injuries you may cause to others if you’re the at-fault party in a car accident. While it’s necessary to meet the minimum requirements, it’s advisable to aim for higher coverage if you…
Before you apply for a loan, such as an auto loan, it’s important to know your credit score. This way, if you have bad credit, good credit, or no credit, you can anticipate your eligibility for certain loan terms and rates. If you’re wondering how to check your credit score, Cactus Jack's Auto is here to help….
You already know buying used is a smart option, but what kinds of benefits do you stand to gain? Cactus Jack's Auto near Mesa can answer your questions! Below, you’ll find our top five reasons to buy a used car. If you’re convinced buying used is right for you, check out our impressive pre-owned inventory! What is…