Things to Do in Phoenix, AZ
From sublime desert landscapes and ample outdoor recreation to delicious cuisine and opportunities for culture, you’ll find it all in Phoenix, AZ. Find out some of the best things to do while you’re here with the team of locals at Cactus Jack’s, serving drivers in Mesa with affordable down payments and a convenient “Buy here, pay here” policy!
Best Restaurants in Phoenix, AZ
There are plenty of great spots to grab lunch or dinner in Phoenix. Here are just two of our favorites.
- Pizzeria Bianco – Enjoy delicious wood-fired Neapolitan pizza and small Italian plates in this brick-walled restaurant with a laid back vibe.
- Little Miss BBQ – Want Texas style BBQ in the heart of Arizona? Little Miss BBQ has it all, from brisket and ribs to pulled pork, slaw, and grits.
Museums in Phoenix, AZ
Enjoy access to the wide array of culture that greater Phoenix has to offer.
- Heat Museum – Presenting the history of a number of Native American cultures from Arizona and throughout the Southwest, this Native American history is a great way to get a new perspective on the region’s history.
- Musical Instrument Museum – This unique museum offers a history of a vast array of instruments from all around the world.
Outdoor Activities Near Phoenix, AZ
Take full advantage of the unique desert landscapes of Phoenix and the greater environs
- Desert Botanical Garden – Make your way to this beautiful 140-acre botanical garden. Part of Papago Park, this botanical garden feature the world’s best collection of arid plants from deserts throughout the world.
- Camelback Mountain – Located between Phoenix’s Arcadia neighborhood and Paradise Valley, Camelback Mountain is an icon of greater Phoenix and a popular spot for rock climbing and hiking.
Find More Fun Activities Going on Near Surprise!
Learn more about the latest activities, dine-in hotspots, best Mesa breakfast spots, and popular local hiking trails by following the Cactus Jack’s blog. We have locations throughout greater Phoenix, and when you buy a used car from us you can always make your payments online. Stop in and see us at any of our locations in Phoenix or near Mesa, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions!